sharing my adventures with you

The Eve Dress - Sew Over It

The Eve Dress - Sew Over 

The Eve dress, I have been waiting for this pattern to be released for so long.  I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. Perfect for summer.  




This is a wrap dress and there are two versions.  Version 1 has a dipped hem and floaty sleeves.  Version 2 has a narrower sleeve with a knee length straight hem.  I made Version 1 as I really liked the romantic feel of it.

I made the dress from a peachskin that I purchased from Sew Over It about a year ago.  Its very bright which I think makes the dress really stand out.

I made the size 12 and didn't need to make any adjustments which I was really pleased with.  It was a really easy make and the instructions were easy to follow.  I will definitely be making more of these.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig