sharing my adventures with you

Doris Dress

well, its been over a year since I posted on my Blog and I have been really busy.  I have completed a college course in Human Resources and fitted in a few sewing makes. I have been wanting to update my blog for a while but kept getting sidetracked.
Today I am talking about the Sew Over It Doris dress.  I made this a while ago but haven't posted about it so here goes.


I love the way this dress turned out, I think this is my favourite make so far.  I made it from a georgette from Sew Over It.  The fabric has pretty roses in red and pink with a navy background.


The dress was quite easy to make and the fit was really good.  I made the size 12 and didn't need to make any adjustments.  I would love to make another Doris dress, I love the way the skirt flows.
Lets hope we have some nice weather to wear it again this summer.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig